Our identity and contact information
Mushring.com is powered by METEOANALYSIS, which provides weather and climate services.
D. Sarrou 1, Ioannina, Greece
T: +30 2651083443
F: +30 2651500732
meteoanalysis, P.o. Box 1022, Postal Code 45110,Ioannina, Greece
The kind of your personal data we collect and the reasons
The information we directly collect from you is restricted to your email address and optionaly your first name and last name. Your email address is needed to confirm your registration, give you access to our services and to inform you about critical updates of Mushring.com, special offers and your activity concerning the use of our services. Your name is needed in order to address you properly.
In case you proceed to the use of our paid services via PayPal, we collect data about the amount, the date, the identification number of the transaction, your name, postal address and telephone number provided by PayPal for our taxation obligations only.
We also use Google Analytics, but no personal information is involved in this activity.
Processing of the collected data
We do not process the data you provide in any other way than communicating with you. We do not share to third parties the data you provide.
Data collected by PayPal are used for our taxation obligations only or to satisfy any law, regulation, governmental request or court order.
In case the ownership of Mushring.com changes, we will, prior to that, communicate with you in order to request your consent for transferring the personal information you provided to the new owner.
Legal justification for processing your data
The use of the data you provide is based on our “legitimate interest” in providing you with additional information about our services.
Withdrawal of your consent
In any time you can request to unregister by sending to us an email with your request, writing the phrase “Unregister Me” or by deleting your account in the “Edit Profile” page. We will then delete all the personal information that you have provided to us.
Note that by the time you account is deleted you will no longer have access to any of our paid services, even if at that time you had an active paid service.
Update your personal information
In case your personal information, such as your email address, is changed you can update your profile in the “Edit Profile” page.
Period of retaining data
The personal information you provided will be retained for as long as Mushring.com exists under the present or other ownership or until you withdraw your consent.
Information collected from PayPal will be retained until they are no longer needed for taxation reasons.
You have the right to:
- information about the processing of your personal data
- obtain access to the personal data held about you
- ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected
- request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful
- object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases
- receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’)
- request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
To exercise your rights you can contact our company to make your request. We will respond to your requests without undue delay and at the latest within 1 month. In case we cannot comply with your request we will state the reason why. You may be asked to provide information to confirm your identity (such as, clicking a verification link, entering a username or password) in order to exercise your rights.
These rights apply across the EU, regardless of where the data is processed and where the company is established. These rights also apply when you buy goods and services from non-EU companies operating in the EU.